Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend - the hang and the gig


Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend. Well the 40 Peterson's that came to my house had fun. It went SO smoothly, I was amazed. I put 2 turkeys on - 1 on the grill and one in the oven, and they both turned out PERFECTLY! The decibel level in my house was so loud, I was amazed!!!! Everyone partying, having a great time.
Before we ate, we said grace, and I was able to remind people how lucky we all truly are. I told them to look around at the people at their table - and drink it all in. We are truly blessed in our family, and I never take it for granted.

We also had our first Peterson Family Holiday Concert of the season at the Woman's Club of Mpls. Mom stole the show, once again. Everyone was there except for Ricky, who is on a plane to Japan to tour with David Sanborn.
I played drums the entire night, and even sang from back there. Talk about lack of coordination! I am glad I wasn't chewin' gum!!!
If you have never heard the Peterson Family's latest Holiday CD, click HERE.

I am now sitting down to watch my Vikings kick some Bear butt!!!!
I have to plan out my week, because I have TONS to do.
Here's the list:

Teach Mon-Wed, and prepare for the 3 songs that we are producing in class.....
I have a management meeting on Monday with my artist Casey Carlson.
I also have make time to learn more about my new programs that I purchased to enhance the my new record with Fdeluxe, formerly known as The Family.
We truly are close, but time is ALWAYS, ALWAYS hard to find when I am at home.
Looks like Thurs and Fri I can devote all day and night to that. I am getting some help with the programs from some folks smarter than me, so hopefully that will cut down on the learning curve. More details of day to day as it happens.
Have a great night, and go Vikes!

St Paul Peterson


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving, Paul! And it looks like a busy week...just got home from church and turned on the TV and the Vikings are really kicking butt...excited to see Favre doing so great! Starting to listen to Christmas music, so the Peterson Family will be in the rotation....and get ready for our grandson to get here any minute...exciting times!

    ReplyDelete